Sunday, August 31, 2008

For all english-speaking visiors

Here is the english version of my blog!

On Friday, August 22 nd, I arrived in CASPER. I was one day to late, because my first flight from Stuttgart to Amsterdam was canceled.
So two other exchange stundents from Germany and I had to wait 6 hours for the next fight to Amsterdam.
We arrived in Amsterdam at 8.00 pm. But the problem was, that there was no flight to Minneapolis or Casper this night. So we had to go to a hotel, which was much fun. We three teenagers came along great!
On the next day our journey continued.
To Minneapolis and then I flew to Casper, and the other two flew to Idaho and Nebraska.
On 11p.m. Friday night, I arrived (very tired, because in Germany it was 7 a.m. Saturday) in Casper.

The Anthonys welcomed me very friendly. And I felt at home very fast.

No comments: